The simple but cute love package guide for LDR couples!
Hello everyone, I thought that we never have enough ideas of what we could send our significant other to show him/her that we are thinking of them every second of the day! At the same time we always need to keep in mind that packages needs to be small and not pricey. So here a gift list that might be helpful:
- Handmade post card: Of course when you send a package, you join a letter, but why not upgrading the level of creativity, why not making your own postcard? First, way is a simple but cute one: printing a photo, stick it on a good paper and then write your letter on the back. Second: draw something and transform it into a post card. If you are not confident enough in drawing your own thing, take a look in bookstore to find mandalas books! I use those “color books” all the time to send my SO letters. To add a touch up, put some of your perfume on the letter, and hope it stays till your SO receive it!
- Candies and snacks: but not any candies and snacks, you can make your own or try to find special one from your country. Try to find creative, and funny, or even weird stuff for your SO to taste! A surprise is always appreciated and so is food. If you prefer you can always stay classic and send box of chocolate, or hard candies that he or she likes. The nice thing about candies and snacks is that it doesn’t take much place and…. who doesn’t like sweets?
- Keychains: why not sending something cute, and small that your lover can carry around anywhere? Yes a keychain! Take a look on the internet, there is quite a lot of companies or artists that can create your own personalised keychain. If the price is too high for you, take a look around in small boutiques, pharmacy, malls, etc. where you can find tons of different type of keychains.
- Printed photos: we don’t take time anymore to print photos, and it might sound old school, but printed photos are quite amazing. You can stick it everywhere: in your room, office, on the fridge, etc. and as you pass by, you have the face of your SO smiling at you. Be old school, this is my advice!
- Electronics: if ever you have a bit more budget for this package, why not thinking about handy and tiny electronics stuff. The best example are good earphones. Who doesn’t need earphones nowadays? Or, if your SO is more towards taking photos and videos, why not offering a memory card! As a person who love to take photos I can tell how handy it is to have plenty of memory cards.
- Beauty products: don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying to send a lipstick to your boyfriend, but it could be his favorite aftershave, or soap. Inform yourself about what he or she likes!
- Finally… your perfume. Nowadays it is easier to find smaller version of perfume or even samples. If ever you are able to find it. Send it to your SO. I’m sure they will be happy to spray it on their pillow at night.
Hope it was helpful, and now be creative for your next love package!